London shooting venues

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rock Charogne

London shooting venues

Post by Rock Charogne »

Anybody know good places (indoors I fear in January) to shoot in the London area - unless anyone has cheap access to the House of Commons, MMe Tussands etc etc !! guess I am looking for reasonably priced flats/apartments/hotels/houses ?

Any ideas much appreciated via the board or email

Thanks

Rock

<http://rockcharogne.com>
kiNky erOtica

Re: London shooting venues

Post by kiNky erOtica »

I can sort you out a pub - but it would have to be after hours, dunno if that helps...

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

we have a pretty big studio with various room sets......( s.e. london) any good?

give us a shout
george@dolltheatre.com
paparazzi-scum

Post by paparazzi-scum »

Hi gorgeous gee. I would be interested in this has I have a couple of shoots coming up and the models are from that side of London and I do not want to drag them to far into Essex. Thanks Gary !thumbsup!
gary@gazpics.demon.co.uk

Studio3

Post by Studio3 »

Depending on which side of London is convenient for you, it might be worth you while checking out our facilities (www.studio-three.org). We're based on the North London side in Potters Bar (3 mins from M25 A1M South Mimms Junction).
Regards,
Jason.

Stills or Video, Amateur or Professional... A Versatile and Friendly Studio Environment close to the M25/A1M in Hertfordshire. www.studio-three.org
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Iv worked at Studio 3...Great studio, great people! I really enjoyed myself. Its just a shame they arent closer to me or id be using them for all my shoots!

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
paparazzi-scum

Post by paparazzi-scum »

Your link

Marino

Post by Marino »

I have aa three bed basement flat nuetral and clean, in earls court 150 yrds from unerground. email me if you want pics

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
aj-strictlybroadband

Post by aj-strictlybroadband »

Now has pole dancing pole as well, and main room much more minimalist, computers moved to one corner.

If you're interested in that spartan modern look, I can take some much more up to date photos.

It's in Hackney Wick - E1.

aj-strictlybroadband

Post by aj-strictlybroadband »

Dancing pole! (Obviously table can be moved)