The Northern Spunkslut Experience Trailer

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Buckley

Re: The Northern Spunkslut Experience Trailer

Post by Buckley »

http://rapidshare.de

Enormous host site, upload 50Mb max, might be more

And it's free
Boutros Ghali

Post by Boutros Ghali »

that looks cool...and I thought 'Gordie' was spelt 'Geordie', bloody foreigner what do I know...

'Cocaine is not habit forming, I should know I've been doing it for years' Tallulah Bankhead
bigdave

Post by bigdave »

it is spelled geordie, not gordie
mike230652

Post by mike230652 »

Hhmmmmmmm, For a "Northern " lad I'd expect you to know it's "Geordie" not " Gordie".

Nice girls, okay Monica and Jodie have been around a fair old while, at least 2-3 years that I know of...but the other two seem new enough.

Just a shame you didn't employ the services of a proof reader before you had the cover printed!! Still..never judge a book by its cover..LOL!! I look forward to seeing the content...that's what matters!!

BTW...did you actually get to screw Monica...didn't think she did b/g H/C...let me know and I'll be one of the first in the queue!

mike
Diego Skeet

Post by Diego Skeet »

Good trailer, v.impressed, If you did manage to get Monica doing b/g i'll be 2nd in the queue behind bigdave!
Will Hagen

Post by Will Hagen »

Thought Monica did h/c B/g but only with her own partner so that queue might be for holding his coat !
Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
PKAY

Post by PKAY »

Is the trailer available to view?

broadcast video and dvd services