Faye Rampton and Kayte Love

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
kaytelove

Faye Rampton and Kayte Love

Post by kaytelove »

Ok after Faye has kindly agreed on us working together ive brought this topic over here to ask who would be interested in booking us together for g/g work?
Ive only been in the business for a year but Faye - well a true pro as you will all be aware! We have worked for the same sites and met at the BGAFD party this year but are yet to work together so this is an opportunity to film a brand new partnership for us both!
So, anyone interested? I cant wait to get my hands on Faye and im sure lots of you would love to see the results so any interest then please post here or contact us via the site

Kayte Love
http://www.kaytelove.co.uk

Kayte xx
kaytelove

Re: Faye Rampton and Kayte Love

Post by kaytelove »

Anybody? Ive heard from a few guys that would like to see the results (one who went to school with my hubby - that was kinda weird lol) but so far no takers in booking us to perform the shoot. Somebody must want to make this film!

Kayte Love

Kayte xx
myson

Post by myson »

Hi Kayte,

I'm shooting with Faye on Monday, I'll speak to her about a shoot with both of you then.

I'll e-mail you off forum as well :-)

kaytelove

Post by kaytelove »

Ah yes Myson we spoke about this didnt we - be nice if we could gauge the interest.
Show of hands (well posts) who would be up for seeing the results of this shoot?

Kayte Love

Kayte xx
myson

Post by myson »

Come on guys, let us know who'd like to see the end result :-)

Myson

planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Well me for one im sure it will be a Hot Hot shoot.

kaytelove

Post by kaytelove »

[IMG]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4893/pauloreilly3383oj.th.jpg[/IMG]

For those who dont know who i am heres a photo from a shoot i did a few months ago (the hair is now brown but the rest of me is just the same)

Kayte

Kayte xx
kaytelove

Post by kaytelove »

[IMG]http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1615/johnhaxby0602gx.jpg[/IMG]

and not forgetting a pic showing my chest (all 44dd of it lol)

Kayte

Kayte xx
kaytelove

Post by kaytelove »

F.A.O Alan - yes i am receiving your emails - do you want to book me for a solo outdoors tomorrow or b/g after 7pm? i know your server is down so you cant get my emails but you can reply when you see this message

I have worked for alan before - those who would like to see please see

Kayte

Kayte xx
kaytelove

Post by kaytelove »

sorry thats
Alan - dont worry about the cold - get a coat on and let me worry about the weather (i know just the place if it rains too)
after 7pm can shoot in my living room so the light would be better, a different background for the shoot or i can do solo during the day instead - im damned if im going to waste the whole of friday due to one photographer cancelling.

Come on now guys - who wants to see Faye and I get it on?
2 guys so far and thats not worth mysons time shooting us or money paying us!

Kayte

Kayte xx