published mature model seeks film, web & mag work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
christinax

published mature model seeks film, web & mag work

Post by christinax »

hi there, i am christina x, a mature, attractive, busty 40 year old adult model and professional dominatrix who is looking for more adult film work or magazine/website shoots ( stills or video)

i am a published model ( july 2005 40 plus and current 40 plus themes magazine cover for fantasy publications) and i have worked for TVX and other film production companies, and have appeared on a number of adult websites. i am 100% reliable and very professional in my attitude to work.

i have long red/brown hair and striking grey/blue eyes, no tattoos or peircings, i am 5 foot 8 inches tall, wear a dress size 14 and have 40dd natural boobs.

my levels are:

glamour/nude up to solo continental ( including anal with toys)

hard girl/girl ( including anal with toys)

hard boy/girl ( including anal but please note that i only work with my own experienced male partner for this and we can be hired as a model couple)

fetish (leg/foot fetish, pvc/rubberwear, dom/sub, bondage, watersports, fem/dom etc)

i am based in london, but happy to travel within the UK/overseas if my travel expenses are covered. i can provide full references and links to my work if you require it.

i am looking for paid work predominmantly, but may consider a content share shoot in some circumstances.

please email me at chrissy.hamlin@ntlworld.com if you are interested in booking me.

regards
christina x

www.christinax.net