UK Bisexual Asian/Indian Glamour Model available

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
AsianModelShaz

UK Bisexual Asian/Indian Glamour Model available

Post by AsianModelShaz »

Hi - I am an asian/indian glamour model living in the Midlands near Derby. I am a busty 34DD size 10, 5', 8st, blonde (!) hair with deep brown eyes and have a tattoo and a few piercings, and am also bisexual, so I am probably not what you would expect the average indian girl to be!

I have worked on numerous assignments both for publication & private both for magazine, internet & collectors.

I am interested in doing soft to continental solo, girl-on-girl (yes please !!!), or fetish types of work either video or stills.

Visit my new website with more infromation & pictures :-

or email sexyshaz98@aol.com. Please note that I only do paid assignments NOT TFP ? NOR DO I DO BOY/GIRL WORK

Regards

Shaz xxx

Indian/Asian Model available for solo & girl/girl still & video work in the UK.
Jake666

Re: UK Bisexual Asian/Indian Glamour Model available

Post by Jake666 »

Hi Shaz,

I have loads of work for you. Check out themystiqueclub.com and mail me back through the webmaster@ on the site if you are interested. Also have empty accomodation in London.

Jake.