help to find model for unusual shoot

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
smeeagain

help to find model for unusual shoot

Post by smeeagain »

Hi - I hope someone can ehlp me to find a model for a slightly unusual adult film I have been commisioned to do.

I'm an " amateur-ever-hopeful-of-turning professional-videographer/photographer " and its for a private collector so will not be published.
The model should be 18-28, no shorter than 5ft 5, full breasts ( c or d cup but definitely not enhanced), full penetration, oral etc etc

But here is the unusual bit ( in my opinon anyway!) . The model has to get as dressed up up as possible to be 'glamorous'. the model will not be 'shagged', 'screwed', 'banged' , 'fucked' or 'buggered'.

The model will be seduced. kissed, carressed, seduced and 'made love' to - a new one on me for an adult film but each to their own. How we quite deliver the 'money shot' is yet to be decided

Any model interested ? please mail me pic, rates etc either to my address above or to fatboyanslim@hotmail.com

Thanks

Robert
Lizard

Re: help to find model for unusual shoot

Post by Lizard »

Has Dibble put you up to this, you sound like his twin brother........

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
skipper

Post by skipper »

Ok so you want to shag a gorgeous girl in the name of art ... why not just say so!

Producer of hardcore movies. Travel all over the UK and Europe finding quality locations, so a shoot with me will always be fun.
chuckstar

Post by chuckstar »

Maybe its easy to do this stuff...just be nice to the girl and let her enjoy it...be real about the sex.....Id love to do it...oh...thats your job..ok!

Chuck Starr
clueless_joe

Post by clueless_joe »

exuse me but woldent this be a boaring DVD????!!!!!!!!!!
smeeagain

Post by smeeagain »

well yes it probably would , but it's not for publication as I think I mentioned in the first post so none of you have to watch it !

Whilst I share the humour in the various posts I'm not getting any further. Is there ANY models out there who may wish to do this shoot ??

Smee