Looking to Buy Terry X, Terry Rubens films

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
max919

Looking to Buy Terry X, Terry Rubens films

Post by max919 »

I'm looking to buy old fims featuring the lovely actress Terry X, Terry Rubens, Tamara Radaz! I posted some old VTO boxcovers (thanks to candela) earlier...I will pay top dollar for those who are able to help me! I do have a few in my collection, so if you have vids let me know and I'll let you know if I have them, and again...I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR

Thanks
dopa

Re: Looking to Buy Terry X, Terry Rubens films

Post by dopa »

Which are the ones that you already have then?

I got some stuff on old VHS tapes, sex scenes only I think. Not sure about quality either.
max919

Post by max919 »

Dopa,

These are the films or clips I already Have:

List:
Senioren Exzesse
Double D Dolls 6
Busty Debutantes 2
Toys
Lusterne Teenies
twilight 22
Private Video Magazine 23
Decamerone
Reif Volwieber
De Gierige Arshfick
Teach me tiger
Thunderboobs
Hamlet X
Marquise de sade
Fickmaschine
Her Oma perverse scene
Her scorevideo scene with Marino

Pics of scenes that I have but no clue what vid it came from:

[IMG]http://img233.imagevenue.com/loc123/th_49158_Teresa_-_WTS_123_123lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img231.imagevenue.com/loc535/th_49162_Teresa_VTO_1_123_535lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img208.imagevenue.com/loc354/th_49163_Teresa_VTO_2_123_354lo.jpg[/IMG]

If you have anything other than this...I will glady pay top dollar for them!!!

Thanks for the response

max

dopa

Post by dopa »

I think I recognize all the pics that you have and may in fact come from the 3-4 flicks that I've got and these are this lot

Twilight 22, Sperma on the rocks, Die Huren Vom Strabenstrich, Tittenficker

If they're dublicates of the ones that you already have, I wouldn't have a clue. As I said, I've not idea if I have the complete flicks - I definitely have all the Tamara scenes of the specific titles though.

Not sure about the quality either - I reckon they should be watchable. That's it - let me know if you're interested cause I have to look in the basement for them in a chaos of VHS tapes.

By the way - I don't want your money mate. Since I collect all sorts of stuff myself I would like to have copies of the scenes you have, sort of like upload them to rs.com for us if you can.

You don't happen to have these 2 lost flicks, now do you? The 1st one is the very first I ever saw in my life and it's my damn luck that the bloody thing is nowhere to be found.

I also used to have a mag with some great high quality pics of a Tamara photoshoot - we talk like HD stuff. I either have this untouched or it's probably gone altogether - moved out so many times all these years. If I find it, I may put my scanner to some good use - have to check if that thing still works though. LOL

max919

Post by max919 »

Dopa,

I will upload everything that I got of Terry! and I'll send you the links! if thats OK with you? if you will? can you please upload what you got? if it's something I already have, then I will know where the scenes came from!! I will keep a look out for the 2 vids that you asked for. "thats a guarantee!" let me know if that's OK with you? and I'll gladly send those RS files ASAP!!!! Thanks for all your help! who knows, maybe they might be new scenes!!!

Cheers

Max
dopa

Post by dopa »

Fair enough - have to find the tapes first, digitise them and so on. I'll let you know if quality is unacceptable though, hence not really worth the effort encoding them.

Talk to U again

max919

Post by max919 »

Dopa,

Whatever the quality is, it doesn't matter, I still wouldn't mind seeing it!!

I'll begin working on my uploads
max919

Post by max919 »

dopa,

Any luck hunting down those vids? you also need to let me know where to up all those files for you!

Thanks
Max
dopa

Post by dopa »

Yeah - have them in 4 different tapes. Will try and encode them during the weekend.

Rapidshare.com is where I have a premium account and that suits me just fine.

Talk to U again