Unknown Ribu VHS titles

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
candela

Unknown Ribu VHS titles

Post by candela »

Anyone know what movies are on these double feature Ribu VHS ? Judging from the screenshots some films are American but it's not clear which screenshots belong to which films. None of these titles seem to be on EGAFD.

- Das Geheimnis G-Spot
- Geile Berechnung

[IMG]http://img153.imagevenue.com/loc1059/th_21532_das_geheimnis_g_spot_123_1059lo.jpg[/IMG]

Front = Jane baker
Back = Harry Reems + Amber Lynn

- Die Sex-Mafia
- Entjungferungs-Orgie

[IMG]http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc466/th_21537_die_sex-mafia_123_466lo.jpeg[/IMG]

Front = Marilyn Jess + Dominique Saint Claire + Cathy Menard + Uschi Karnat

- Abartig und pervers
- Teuflische Br?ste

[IMG]http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc125/th_21599_teuflische_bruste_123_125lo.jpeg[/IMG]

Back = Susan Hart + Ginger Lynn
johnlewis

Re: Unknown Ribu VHS titles

Post by johnlewis »

these are best of/ compilations from other ribu releases..
they have changed some of the titles, probly to sell them a second time..us, and eurpean movies like:
Teuflische Br?ste, was released before under: Miss Young Big Tits
and
Das Geheimnis G-spot ,under: Grafenberg Spot
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

Some of the RIBU feature films were originally released as 8mm loops, where one feature film would give to rise to 4 or 5 loops.
I suspect that some of these releases would simply have reassembled those loops in a different form, e.g. taking two loops belonging to one film and two from another and put them together, to have a sceond bite at the cherry.

I wrote "I suspect" because I never bothered to get hold of any of these.
johnlewis

Post by johnlewis »

I have seen some of those, but as far as I can say, thats no 8mm stuff, just 80 movies, where they take clips, to make loops out of it..but I could be wrong too..but I have never seen 8mm stuff from ribu.. tabu and exstase did a lot of 8mm video loops compiltaions
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

johnlewis wrote:

> I have seen some of those, but as far as I can say, thats no
> 8mm stuff, just 80 movies, where they take clips, to make loops
> out of it..but I could be wrong too..but I have never seen 8mm
> stuff from ribu..

I have a few 8mm catalogues from Ribu, so they most certainly distributed them that way, e.g. Die amouroesen Abenteuer des Mr O, Jill ein feuchtfroehliches Maedchen, but also their French co-productions such as Sweet Young Girls, and Martine, Venus der Wollust. It is debatable what the primary medium was, because several of the films have an episodic structure that would lend itself well to 8mm exploitation, but others were more coherent.

Ribu was actually quite late turning to video, and Ritterbusch explained in an interview that that was because of fear of video piracy. (In the early days videos cost an arm and a leg.)
johnlewis

Post by johnlewis »

thx for the info
candela

Post by candela »

- Tracy zur Lust verdammt

Strangely enough I only see 1 title on this one
candela

Post by candela »

I'm a bit confused now. Are these retitled movies (e.g. Das Geheimnis G-Spot = Grafenberg Spot) or compilations of scenes from several different movies?
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

Can't be general, but reading the context description of "Hardcore Special 01" (the DVD, the German descriptions are somewhere on www.1advd.ch) there are 4 stories on it:
(i) is called Lauras Gelueste, is from that film the boutique scene
(ii) is Unheilbar Geil, the cola bottle episode from Exzesse in der Frauenklinik
(iii) is Liebeskugeln fuer Denise, the episode with B. Lahaie from Martine, Venus der Wollust
(iv) is Entartete Liebe, the S&M episode from Ekstasen, Maedchen und Millionen.

I reckon this is fairly typical for these collections.

Don't know though whether the video collections were different.
johnlewis

Post by johnlewis »

as far as I can say, these are outtakes from:
TRACIS WAHNSINNSKORPER aka:
LADIES IN LACE