lovens tegn

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
beutelwolf

lovens tegn

Post by beutelwolf »

According to IMDb, Suzanne Bjerrehus was in I lovens tegn. Could she be XNK0166?

Just a thought, something for our Scandinavia experts to figure out...
mulholand

Re: lovens tegn/Suzanne Bjerrehuus

Post by mulholand »

IMDb is wrong. Suzanne Bjerrehuus isn't in "I l?vens tegn"/"Sign of Leo", nor is she in "Agent 69 Jensen - I skorpionens tegn"/"Sign of Scorpio". Who ever posted this info on IMDb has things mixed up, not least as SB is given the exact same credit in Leo ("One of the count's girls") as the one in "I tyrens tegn"/"Sign of Taurus" ("En af grevens piger", which is Danish for "One of the count's girls"). In "Scorpio", she is billed as "Maid, villig ung pige" (Maid, willing young girl - whatever that means) but never appears. The willing young girl is played by Anne Magle.

AFAIK, "Taurus" is Bjerrehuus' only sex film appearance. Here, she plays one of the count's two girls.

The XNK0166 girl is not SB (as you might see when comparing with the picture in SB's own entry). XNK0166, who is probably a dancer, shows up in bit parts in several Scandinavian sex comedies of this period, mainly in dancing scenes (she's also in "I tvillingernes tegn"/"Sign of Gemini", "Bel Ami" and the Shaw Brothers' "Sexy Girls of Denmark"!). I have never heard her having any dialogue.

nostalgie

Re: lovens tegn

Post by nostalgie »

hello

I think XNK0166 could be Vivi Rau
mulholand

Post by mulholand »

nostalgie wrote:

> hello
>
> I think XNK0166 could be Vivi Rau

No. Although there are some similarities, they are two different girls. I'm 100% sure.
ringtoad

Post by ringtoad »