Video/dvd shops in Paris?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
lrgpossum

Video/dvd shops in Paris?

Post by lrgpossum »

Any recommendations for a first time visiter to Paris? My primary objective is to try and find some of Carole Marnie's elusive VHS tapes, although I'm interested in other actresses as well. Are there any shops left with a good selection of older (early to mid '90's) tapes? Does Cargovpc have an actual retail store? Any help would be greatly appreciated....
lrgpossum

Re: Video/dvd shops in Paris?

Post by lrgpossum »

Anyone?!?! I leave for Paris in 2 days....
bondurant2001

Post by bondurant2001 »

Hi !

Try "Puces de Clignancout" for 2nd hand VHS, but beware of SECAM system french colour transcoding - if your player is not compatible.

Good luck !

Bondurant2001
lrgpossum

Post by lrgpossum »

Stephane,

Ironically, I never saw your message until now and I even checked this message while I was in Paris...c'est la vie! I thank you belatedly however. I did manage to find both volumes of Carriere de Salope and Ejac Facials 2, but that was the extent of my success. Such was my mania for finding Carole's work that I used up an entire day in Paris hunting for her films!

Let me know if you run across any other tapes as I have a World Wide Video player that plays SECAM and every other format. Thanks again!!

-J