ID a german movie

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
donaldf1000

ID a german movie

Post by donaldf1000 »

Hi. I'm looking for the ID of a movie from wich i saw just 1 scene. This scene take place in an near a swimming pool. The characters are 2 teen girls and 1 guy, the uncle of one of the girl, i suppose. I didn't understand anything 'cause the movie was spoken in german. The scenes had also a logo from the Sex-TV.
I'd like to see the whole movie. Thnx!
Fox2006

Re: ID a german movie

Post by Fox2006 »

There's lots of scenes like that in many movies, could you be more specific?
donaldf1000

Post by donaldf1000 »

You are right, Fox. The scene starts with the 2 girls entering in the yard with a swimming pool. There is a bench near the pool, the girls sit on it and start to undress. In this time, a man enter in the yard with long, blond hair. On of the girls has brown hair and the other blond. The 2 girl and the man enter in the pool. The guy teaches the blond girl to swim, she has a life belt. Then the other girl starts to suck him. Aftef they go out of the swimming pool and start to fuck in front of the swimming pool...
Unfortunatly, i lost this piece of movie so i've described it from memory but i'd like very much to find the whole movie...
Thank you very much!
donaldf1000

Post by donaldf1000 »

Hi again:) I found 3 screenshots from the movie. How can i send them or where to post them?
Fox2006

Post by Fox2006 »

you can post them on here, someone is bound to recognise the movie.
donaldf1000

Post by donaldf1000 »

Fox2006 wrote:

> you can post them on here, someone is bound to recognise the
> movie.

i posted them here
http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=197255