Dorcel site hacked?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hopper38

Dorcel site hacked?

Post by hopper38 »

Last weekend I signed up for the "DORCELSHOP news" at http://www.dorcelshop.com/ but instead of newletters, some asshole who is using this @adress: contact@dorcelshop.com, which is the official one it seems, is sending me dozens of emails with Zipped .exe and .scr attachments which contain all sorts of virusses! I'd like to contact the owner of the site for a complaint, but have no alternative @adress.. Bizarre situation!

>:-(
hopper38

Re: Dorcel site hacked?

Post by hopper38 »

[Update] I forwarded the @maills from this idiot to webmaster@dorcel.com. I suppose this will help..
alec

Post by alec »

I'm told by someone who knows much more than me about such things that this is typical virus behaviour - that is they are not being sent from the address they give. They are faking their originating address by stealing a real one.
hopper38

Post by hopper38 »

Yes, I am aware of this fact, but how did this person know I signed up for this Newsletter?
alec

Post by alec »

Good point.
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

Could it be the other way round: i.e. your e-mail address is being hacked?
bondurant2001

Post by bondurant2001 »

Hello,

I suscribed for the Dorcel NL.
I'm also receiving that shit emails.
I remember a few months ago same problems like that, i has been resolved in a few day.

I think the administrator should run his anti-virus on demand and is a bit lazy ....

St?phane
pol

Post by pol »

i signed up for newsletter as well a few weeks ago, but i am still getting these false ones-sometimes theres two or three at a time waiting in my email-any way to stop them?
Dimoutzi

Post by Dimoutzi »

A lot of hackers are on the payroll of 'spam companies', they break into adult paysites, leech the email-lists and sell them to the spam companies. These lists are very valuable for those companies since those email addresses are focussed on adult-content rather than being random email addresses.

The only advice i can give people is to not sign up to newsletters with your main email-address. Just make a temporary yahoo/hotmail account to recieve newsletters on.
hopper38

Post by hopper38 »

I guess then this is a rogue hacker because he is only sending viruses..