ID of video clip w/ schoolgirl lesbian theme

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
CQuilty

ID of video clip w/ schoolgirl lesbian theme

Post by CQuilty »

Can anybody ID the video this clip is taken from and/or the models?:

https://motherless.com/g/teen_lesbians/70C3A8B

It's a schoolgirl lesbian-themed video, looks to be roughly from the 90s, and the girls are clearly British. It looks like the kind of thing I'd associate with Fiona Cooper, but I don't see anything that looks like it in the Fiona Cooper database over at Beautiful British Babes.

I'd love to know where the above is from, because I definitely want to see more!
MegaTon

Re: ID of video clip w/ schoolgirl lesbian theme

Post by MegaTon »

Looks like a early Paul Markham video.
CQuilty

Post by CQuilty »

I thought Paul Markham only shot Czech girls.
CQuilty

Post by CQuilty »

Oh, scratch that, I guess he did, for Astral Blue and even some Paul Markham Teens stuff. The girls are Joanna Birch Jones and Mel, image here:

http://images3.imagebam.com/2e/8b/48/ed ... 047123.jpg

I really want to find a full-length, full-resolution copy of this. Not sure if it's even available!
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

I finally got to login. What a cufuffle. LOL

So I can see someone is trying to buy a video I shot while working in the UK. The video you linked to CQuilty is one I shot of Joanna and Mel. I have others for anyone interested.

Been retired for 10 years now and rarely online, so drop me an email at paul markham content at hotmail dot com edit to make it work.

Or anyone else looking for content from the past.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1