Models // Private menus =???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
M25crash

Models // Private menus =???

Post by M25crash »

Hello

A while ago model was mentioned on this site who also worked on adult work

I am asking if anyone knows of any model who offers extras
I am simply requesting to hire , and pay a model for non-publication work
I have several 4K video cameras and would like to make some media to see which camera is best for my needs .

External location as I prefer natural light,

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Also .

When The very friendly Great Guy Mick Brands was around at Tower studio used to Offer and organise a outdoor shoot with models who were genuine and fun

Should anyone know of a similar event please let me know

Or are you an land owner who fancies a bit of fun at a weekend
Please let me know

Many thanks

Chris
geoffd

Re: Models // Private menus =???

Post by geoffd »

If you try you should find what you're looking for

lensman

Post by lensman »

If you are referring to Mick's outdoor shoots in Hawkhurst and Laredo,I don't think anybody's doing it now,not in that scale and in that way.Barry Jones used to do that,not any more.Mick's outdoor shoots and his Saturday seminars are rather unique.

M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Yes
Hawkhurst & Laredo were the great times
Unfamiliar with Barry Jones , but know of Dave Allen
Just a shame that a small group with a few very pretty models are not around
Though I know of studios do days in Wales and elsewhere but not the top shelf material ..... Implied Nude ..... Ever So Nice on a chocolate box cover but can beat nice model happy , and smiling open leg

As I say ? is available for a nice day
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Mick's outdoor shoots and his Saturday seminars are rather unique.

Hi Lensman,

Your not joking about his Saturday seminars, they were unique as was the Thursday evening shoot. I shot back in the day , Racheal Sykes, Amanda Dawkins, Nicky Roberts and several others.

I understand Mick has passed away and a shame he was a nice person.

One other thing and this may be of use to M25crash is I was led to understand that some of the guys from the seminars, had established a Camera Club/ Shoot Group based in somewhere like Dagenham, shooting a couple of times per month.

Does anyone know of it and have contact detail?

Failing that M25crash your best bet will be Adult Folio

Jonboy
lensman

Post by lensman »

Hi Jonboy,
When Mick died,Tower Studios closed down.Bob and Steve took over the running of the club and move to Penn Street.I went there for a few seminars but they were never the same.It went on for a while and eventually stopped.Steve then found a location in Barking where for a while,he arranged shoots similar to Tower Studios' club night shoots (1 to 2 models instead of 6 as in the seminars).Unfortunately,that stopped as well after a while.
After the closure of Tower Studios,Ken,the guy the Hawkhurst's location belonged to,did hire out the place for shoots occasionally.Eventually,he sold the property and that,I am afraid is the end of an era :( .
I really enjoyed and miss Mick's seminars,outdoor shoots and the Algarve trips.His shoots were always so lay back and relax.And of course,the models,ranging from the very famous eg Cathy Barry,Danica, to the unknown new faces.A few other models came to mind are Sammy Marshall,Vicky Holloway.Vicky Ford,Danielle,Red,Lucy Gresty,Kerry Mathews,Laura Hawkins and Cathy Chrome just to name a few.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Thanks for all the input
I am not a supporter of James web site adult folio not into models whose ages include 50years old plus up to I believe 70 ....
The shoots as run by Mick and Tower were always Good fun and the models were delightful and always came away wanting another meet thanks to the company of the males and the smiles from the models . I can't remember anyone with an ego that annoyed the group yet I can very easily recall of today's shoots ( 5 years) of males who don't give a toss for the rest of the group and hog the models and are just good at ruining a days paid shoot .
Sign of the times ......
Jonboy

Up Date Tower and successor studios

Post by Jonboy »

Hi

Just found out that one of the old attendees at the Tower, began a group shoot at his home in south London.

Costs shared between everyone and the models paid well, adult levels

I would like to get an invite, does anyone know of this group. Sorry the information is thin, but that is all I have

Jonboy
lensman

Re: Up Date Tower and successor studios

Post by lensman »

I am interested to know more.
Incubus11

Post by Incubus11 »

I, too, have very fond memories of Mick and Bob and their Tuesday night workshops, Wednesday and Thursday night "Extra" nights and Saturday seminars. Some great models - Vida Garman, Cathy Barry, Vicky Ford etc. Similarly, if anyone knows of anyone running glamour events along the same lines, I'd be very interested. Also, like M25Crash, if anybody can recommend models that are happy (the key word is "happy" here...) to go a bit further on a shoot than is usual, without asking industry-level rates, that info would be very much appreciated!

Cheers.