Purchase or Trade Lauren Louise content

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
arcade

Purchase or Trade Lauren Louise content

Post by arcade »

Hey guys. Looking to acquire all of Lauren's early career open leg photosets and/or videos (if there are any. I think it's just photos though). I have all her photosets from Paul Raymond Productions, where she opens her legs in almost every set, and the pics are more recent too which is nice. I also have a decent sized collection of her videos from various websites, including clips4sale, social glamour, and lauren-louise.com. I would be happy to trade anything I've got, and/or send cash in exchange for;

All of her sets found here (first 4 at the top);
http://images4sale.com/107182

Her sets from the now defunct "youkandy.com"

Anything else featuring Lauren Louise and generous pussy views

images4sale wants $100 USD PER SET lol. Youkandy.com is now gone, and I can't seem to find any trace of those sets anywhere on the net. I'm ok with spending a few bucks on some photo sets, but not $400

If you've got what I'm looking for reply here or email me at jewmanji@tuta.io
arcade

Re: Purchase or Trade Lauren Louise content

Post by arcade »

Oh almost forgot, I also have a large collection of Lauren's pantyloving.com videos (50+ videos), all of her photos/videos from OnlyAllSites.com (22 videos, 100+ photosets), both of her videos from BoppingBabes.com, 7 of her WankItNow.com videos, and 5 downblouseloving.com videos available for trade, so I can easily make it worthwhile.

I would trade any and all of the above for any of the sets I am looking for. And if you're not interested in any of that I can just paypal you some money for an easy ROI

Cheers
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

arcade

Post by arcade »

Sounds nice on paper, but unfortunately half price is still $200 USD for 4 photosets.. which is still far beyond reasonable :/

jb6882

Post by jb6882 »

Not sure if you're still interested but I've got 3 of the 4 sets.
vdings

Post by vdings »

I?d love to get some of those pictures. I have the gym set.
boobs4hot

Post by boobs4hot »

hot
~~~~~~~~~~

[url=https://www.britainsgotbabes.com/]British Babes[/url]