Scarlett Blaze

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
YEBOAH21

Scarlett Blaze

Post by YEBOAH21 »

Gents,

Scarlett Blaze (https://twitter.com/ScarlettBlaze1) recently posted a pic of her and a stud before her first Boy/Girl scene on twitter and her onlyfans.

Does anyone know where I can find this? Big fan of her work, would be great if she goes into Boy/Girl full time.

Thanks in advance.
countb

Re: Scarlett Blaze

Post by countb »

Interesting.
Scarlett is quite wacky but has had some great girlfriends
Never imagined she would do a boy/girl shoot.....
Poor girl has had bad luck with a leg accident and has problems still I believe.
Believe she is doing work in Europe at the mo
Top girl

fighting hard but fighting fair
satch9

Post by satch9 »

I emailed her about this and she was very coy about it....

might have had a change of heart as she did say she would publish it on her OF page
Blaize

Post by Blaize »

I saw this too. I suspect, and I am not privy to any private information, that it was just an 'erotic' style shoot, as opposed to hardcore.

Her profiles have not been updated to suggest h/c or adult is on the cards, but she has worked with male and female models before in an artistic style and that information and some images from those previous shoots are still on the profiles.

Maybe she delved into a new area. The thing that is interesting is that she has promoted it before and after on her Twitter and I think also her OnlyFans page, so she has been happy to generate revenue from it. I do not beleive she has done that dishonestly, but it could be a little awkward. What is that term, managing expectations?

I would love to see sets with over 60 and up to 250 images...
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

The b/g was nothing. Just art nude type stuff. Nowt special and not many pics.

Interestingly she put up about her first g/g shoot on her onlyfans which was also same levels (nowt explicit). Which is rather amusing as she has shot hard g/g with booted-babes.

Perhaps she forgot.. or was just trying to coin it. Her onlyfans isnt great either sporadic updates. Nothing of nowt really. A lot of empty promises in my opinion.

www.clips4sale.com/studio/71502/booted- ... arch/Amber