Help Finding Uncut Ben Dover Scene or Contact Info

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Cactusakic

Help Finding Uncut Ben Dover Scene or Contact Info

Post by Cactusakic »

Hi everybody,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm hoping someone out there can help me.
I've been trying to get my hands on an uncut version of a particular Ben Dover scene for over a decade now, with no luck.

The film is Ben Dover's Housewife Hussies and the scene is the first one, with "Carla".

It plays out like this:
There is some getting to know you and a bit of action, then Carla goes upstairs to change, then she reappears at the top of the stairs and is about to pee on Marino, then the scene cuts to the aftermath with Marino soaked, then they all go downstairs and the actual scene starts proper.

I've bought this movie multiple times (on VHS once, on DVD a handful of times under different titles and with different covers, digitial demand a couple of times from different sites) and I've gone to eleventy billion streaming/tube sites looking for it, but every. single. version. has that pee scene cut out of it.

Can anyone point me to somewhere where I can find a full and UNCUT version, with the pee scene intact?
And, if not, does anyone have contact info for Ben/Steve so that I can attempt to email him directly and ask him if the scene was ever released and/or if he has it in his own files for me to purchase from him?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
spunkie

Re: Help Finding Uncut Ben Dover Scene or Contact Info

Post by spunkie »

Can't help you with your request I'm afraid but I too would like to see this clip! I know she pees on him at top of some concrete steps and it looks like she gave him a full on golden!

Ben did a few watersports scenes and I think I've managed to see most of them, but for some reason, as you mention, this one is elusive!
Cactusakic

Post by Cactusakic »

Yup, that's the one.

Very keen (as evidenced by the number of times I've purchased this movie) to get my hands on this scene.

Surely someone on this board can point me in the right direction?
I'd be eternally grateful.
sbglamour

Post by sbglamour »

Try searching for Julian Becker. He has posted on her several times and is Ben Dover's business partner. He may be able to help you.
Cactusakic

Post by Cactusakic »

Outstanding!

Thank you.

That's exactly the kind of help I was looking for.

Thanks again.
Cactusakic

Post by Cactusakic »

Apparently my Google-Fu is weak.

I've tried searching all around for Julian Becker, Julian Fraser Becker, Julian Becker Ben Dover, Julian Becker Goldeneye and a bunch of other search terms, but the only results I get are related to the story of him going after people that had torrented, or otherwise illegally obtained, Ben's movies.

Can anyone help a brother out and hit me up with a contact email for Julian or Ben?

Reply to this thread or email me directly at gabrielknight3121@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, again, in advance for any help anyone can provide.
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

As JulianB here in the promotions forum.
David Campbell

Post by David Campbell »

On the same note, I too am interested in an uncut Ben Dover. Ben Dover meets with Nici Sterling and her husband Wild Oscar in Royal Ass Force. They're in LA amd Ben gets a bj and then watches them shag.

There is an alternative softcore version that was shown on TVX where at the end Nici says "Hey Ben, how about your turn" and he proceeds to ride her on the sofa.

I'd love to see this alternative version again, preferably hardcore if it exists, but soft would do.
------------------------------------------------------