Ex Model from 2000

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ex Model

Ex Model from 2000

Post by Ex Model »

myson

Re: Ex Model from 2000

Post by myson »

Go to Google, click on "Images" at the top then type in the model name you used in the "Search Bar".

If you had more than 1 model name, repeat for each name you had.

A bit of advice though.
If you are looking/hoping to get the pictures removed, your chances of that will range from zero% to nil%.

Myson
!oldie!

Ex Model

Post by Ex Model »

Hi Mark,

yes ive tried here before, just thought I would try again sorry if that isnt the right way of doing things.

Do you have any advice? Were you a photographer in London at that time?

Thanks
MarkE

Post by MarkE »

Hi ya,

It?s not a case of right or wrong way of doing things? even if it was, that's nothing to do with me. I just referred to a couple of your previous enquiries to illustrate that the advice there was still valid. As it is in your other enquiries / threads.

Eg: http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i ... ply_168421

I?d be surprised if anyone can add any more suggestions to help you find more pics and since you?ve been searching for c. 10 years, as time passes, I think that it?s less and less likely that you?re going to find them.

Why not just do some new ones? !wink!

(Btw, I wasn?t in London then.)

Phil Phee

Post by Phil Phee »

I have to say, Vicki, you looked FANTASTIC! Hope you find what youre looking for

Phil Phee
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

I was shooting in 2000, and sadly I was never much of a magazine reader nor do I move to digital until Jan. 2004. And, I never scanned a lot of images as my scanner was a pain to use. So, it's possible that any recent internet search may never bring up any newer images.

But, persevere and I'm sure it's not just the same old people in these forums reading your posts. But, just possibly the same people posting in them. ;)

Good luck in your hunt.
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

vintage erotica forum maybe ?
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Hi Vicky do u remember any photographers names or websites you may have worked with is it might help to track down older pics. Also did you do any magazine work or Video work?

What alais names did you use as this would also help perhaps to track down pics.