Lady Sonia Downloads

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Mysteryman

Lady Sonia Downloads

Post by Mysteryman »

Just taken a subscription to Lady Sonia's site. Previously when I've had mermbership there have been one or more download buttons for each video, now there are only a couple of buttons for viewing but not for downloading.

Has anyone else come across this?
Von Boy

Re: Lady Sonia Downloads

Post by Von Boy »

That's odd... i was a member a few years back and it was easy to save the videos etc.... have you tried right click... save target...or something similar??

Out of interest whats the members area like these days? I've yet to see an update to make me consider rejoining....???

Proud to be Von Boy
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

Right click doesn't help. As I said, there were download bbuttons and that was earlier this year.

Content is still a lot of Lady S but she has recently put on more videos of others and is updating more frequently.
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

They must have been having problems on the site as today the buttons for downloading have reappeared.
Bjorn69

Post by Bjorn69 »

Hi I saw this site. I am not a fan.

My life is good
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

That's an amazing post Bjorn69. The world's a better place for you letting us know.
Von Boy

Re: Bjorn69 ...

Post by Von Boy »

Yep I was a fan years ago but sadly its run its course... its just a format that has had its time and needs a complete makeover and that would involve LS doing B/G a lot... some of the models she is using at the moment at stunning, Sally for example, but its LS that most "members" want to see...

Proud to be Von Boy
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

Con Boy,

I'm not going to rehash our previous discussions but very few British stars, let alone MILFs, offer such close up wanking shots or have as pretty a pussy as LS. For.that alone she's good value, plus she dresses well, which has she who must be obeyed comparing clothes, lingerie and bodies which gets her turned on, not to mention some of the rather large men.

Not everyone needs the same from a site - especially as you and the boss get older.
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

Sorry von boy, the tablet refused to spell your name in the last message as I'd forgotten to switch off predictive text. My apologies.
Von Boy

Post by Von Boy »

no worries mate...!happy!

Proud to be Von Boy