Who Should Come Out Of Retirement?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dirtydave3112

Who Should Come Out Of Retirement?

Post by dirtydave3112 »

Which British girls who are no longer in the business would you most like to see make a return?

I would love to see a Claire ********* comeback! Wonder what she's doing these days?! Katie Austin too, she finished too soon! !happy!
spunkie

Re: Who Should Come Out Of Retirement?

Post by spunkie »

There are numerous I could mention...agree totally about she who cannot be named...also Nadia Spinks and Rebekah Jordan, two in particular I miss very much...add Suzie Best if you likw although she has not completely retired so she may not count
m100

Post by m100 »

angie george, vicky valentine
HOOCH

Post by HOOCH »

Sandy Caine and renew Richards
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Kerry Louise and Alicia Rhodes for me
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Forgive my ignorance, but the above named 'Claire', does her sir-name begin with an M and and end with an N and if so, why's her name banned? And incidentally, if that is who I assume it is based on the name, she's also not on this website's actress list - how come???

Things I love and hate couldn't be more different. I love my daughter, I love my Mustang, my girlfriend. I love the way Eno can paint a picture with music, descending arpeggios fairly reminiscent of falling autumn leaves... but I fucking hate my ex-wife.
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Oh my answer would be Clair-Lou. Specifically her Tam Tam South material. I'm a one track record I know, but I'm gutted as fuck that she and those videos will likely never ever return.

Things I love and hate couldn't be more different. I love my daughter, I love my Mustang, my girlfriend. I love the way Eno can paint a picture with music, descending arpeggios fairly reminiscent of falling autumn leaves... but I fucking hate my ex-wife.
Diamond1

Post by Diamond1 »

Adele Stephens.
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

ummm..... unless Linda Leigh was gonna come back and do some hard girl/girl or hard boy/girl milf action with the likes of Michelle B and Michelle Thorne, I've got no interest in older models who have retired

the only girls I'd want to see back right now beyond Linda Leigh is Cate Harrington and Skylar McKay
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

skyler McKay and kaitlyn Andrews would be amongst my all time favs....take care all

i can but dream...jinky..