amelia jane rutherford

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
elliot1

amelia jane rutherford

Post by elliot1 »

can anybody give me anymore info on this lady? i'm particularly keen to see if she has done much other than spanking stuff? i think she may have gone by the name ariel before but im not sure.

any links, info etc would be very much appreciated, is she still working? thanks ever so much in advance to those who can help.
JC

Re: amelia jane rutherford

Post by JC »

She does BDSM under the name Ariel Andersson, checkout Restrained Elegance for that. She also does tease strengthn modelling under the name Joceline Brook-Hamilton, there's a lot at onlytease.com but bits and bobs at other sites too. Nothing too strong though
Nick S

Post by Nick S »

She started a thread recently on a modelling site warning about a non-existent guy in Germany that had booked her for some sort of BDSM shoot. The most shocking part was that she, despite all her experience, actually sent the guy a scanned copy of her passport...

If I were her I would be worried about identify theft and such, but then he also got her to take quite a number of measurements of her body, so most likely just a perv.
Algee

Post by Algee »

In her alter ego as Joceline she is one of the most highly rated art nude models that I and most other photographers that I know have shot.

Yes she is still working: just Google Joceline Brook Hamilton and you will find links to her modelling sites. Here is her personal site http://www.joceline.co.uk/index.html. I am shooting her again next month.