nikki and omar razzle magazine

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
get1

nikki and omar razzle magazine

Post by get1 »

anyone know where i can find some more of this girl. she did a few shoots in razzle a few years ago and one with omar in a bar.no luck with extensive searching.
Albert1234

Re: nikki and omar razzle magazine

Post by Albert1234 »

Hi Get1,

Nikki appeared in Razzle Vol.15, no.11 (as wife of the month), no.12 (with Ollie not Omar!), no.13, and Vol.16, no.1.

Thinking about it I find it hard to believe that a girl that hot would really need to advertise in a contact mag to get sex (I suspect she was on the rebound or just doing it to make her ex-boyfriend jealous), but I think I know where you're coming at this from. (No pun intended.) She looked to be completely unembarrassed, really up for it and genuinely turned on (particularly with Ollie). Never really seen that before in a mag.

You might be able to track them down and buy copies through Jobbydealer.com if they have any left. Just follow the links to through the back copies of Razzle. Alternatively you could click on the following link to see the first three shoots:
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showth ... ?p=1638054

Did you find any other pics of her? I'd love to know - she really was a star.

Best,

Al

get1

Post by get1 »

Thanks, I wonder if anyone knows anymore about this stunning girl?
rgb

Post by rgb »

Three years between asking the question and acknowledging the answer. This must be one of the slowest moving threads on record! !laugh!

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
get1

Post by get1 »

Anyone?
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

get1 wrote:

> Anyone?

Six years & you can't post any links?