India (Babe) is amazing..

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dimi

India (Babe) is amazing..

Post by dimi »

Can anyone match this girl for her amazing bj technique, she can do it all, uses spit, uses her tongue and really deserves alot of credit for her scenes and the effort she puts in !love! Surely more work Stateside could be around the corner!!! Anyone know of any other work she has done other than Bluebird and Killergram, links please !thumbsup!

india x

Re: India (Babe) is amazing..

Post by india x »

hi dimi thanks for the fab comments its nice to be appreciated, i have alot of new scenes out at the moment including geisha by daring , bombay babes and bollywood banging by relish, lots of stuff with angel long on her site if u like the spit play ,also pure xxx films, i have loads of new scenes with bluebird, tvx, coming out soon so will keep u posted , re the stateside im going over in the next couple of months [img]http://www.rgbphotohost.com/images/0210/bollywood.jpg[/img]
Picture hosting courtesy of UKPussyTalk.com
laralatex

Post by laralatex »

Watch out she's coming up on jimslip v.soon.

Jim was literally 'blown away' with her blow job technique!

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
dimi

Post by dimi »

Yeah Jim is a lucky guy!!! In all seriousness India, Kerry Louise and Michelle Moist are some of the top newbies this country has had. And yes I did join Purexxx, my fave scene is the one with you and Kerry Louise, India... how the guy managed that long is anyones guess... !wink!

Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Here,s a clip of India giving a bj...very nice!

Pure XXX Films

Post by Pure XXX Films »

We <3 India, We can't wait to get you on our cameras again soon ;)

[url=http://www.purexxxfilms.com]Pure XXX Films[/url]
- The UK's All Female Production House

Twitter: @PurexxxFilms @Angel_Long @EmilySwallows
Visit The Pure Hub, The UK's filthiest Tube Site: thepurehub.com