Wendy Taylor Website

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
WendyTaylorfan

Wendy Taylor Website

Post by WendyTaylorfan »

Joined Wendy's site 4 months ago but it has not been updated for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E-mail not answered so I feel I have been totally ripped off. Anyone thinking of joining, save your money guys and gals!
singh_is_king

Re: Wendy Taylor Website

Post by singh_is_king »

Hi,

Sori to hear that.

I also liked Wendy. Hay, there are plenty of other models out there to get your cock out 2.

Nick
paulpaul

Post by paulpaul »

You've been a member for 4 months but have now only just realised its not been updated for 2 years??

Why did you not cancel after the 1st month?
WendyTaylorfan

Post by WendyTaylorfan »

I've been sending e-mails to try and get answers. The reason for my post was to stop other people geting ripped off!
TonyJames

Post by TonyJames »

2 years without up dates. Brazen devil up dates every two weeks. How much was it to join the site?

[url][/url]
WendyTaylorfan

Post by WendyTaylorfan »

About ?11 a month. Never seen an update. Everything as it was the day I joined. Last diary entry Feb 2008. No new photos/videos.
WendyTaylorfan

Post by WendyTaylorfan »

The softer one is the "XXX" one. The one one bgafd is the one titled "Wendy Taylor"
paulpaul

Post by paulpaul »

So the URL is???
WendyTaylorfan

Post by WendyTaylorfan »

No idea. Sorry. If you go through the bgafd site and click Wendy Taylor - not the XXX model one it will take you to it. Never take any notice of the URL.