Linsey & Lorna

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Mojo

Linsey & Lorna

Post by Mojo »

Sorry if this at first seems like another LDM thread, but I decided to create this because it also concerns another of my fav big titted babes, Lorna Morgan. Anyway, from comments made by LDM in her oral scene with "The Doctor", her seeming liking for les scenes, as well as some of her covert body language towards some models in videos (like gawping and making sexual gestres towards them), does anyone agree that her sexual preferences lean more towards the ladies than they do the blokes?

And what about Lorna Morgan, who seemed to get off on her softcore les scenes (tittie sucking and squeezing, pussy grinding and simulated doggie fucking) she's done with girls for both Score and DanniAshe.com. Anyone got the feeling she's bi as well? Has she ever said anything in interviews that she's got a "thing" for the ladies as well as the blokes? Be quite something if she did, 'cause I think she was maybe even better than LDM in the looks department.
staceyowenfan

Re: Linsey & Lorna

Post by staceyowenfan »

Bit of useless info here.I went to college with lorna and my girlfriend was her best friend at the time.they were as big then as they are now.
Mojo

Re: Linsey & Lorna

Post by Mojo »

She, she who? And isn't she?