www.playboytv.co.uk

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Proflick

www.playboytv.co.uk

Post by Proflick »

Anyone know what's happened to this site? It used to have HC versions of many british shows from the Adult Channel, Playboy TV and Spice Extreme.

It now appears to have changed and this content is no longer available. I've just been rebilled for something that no longer seems to be availalble. Is this true?

Anyone know?

Thanks
gdw

Re: www.playboytv.co.uk

Post by gdw »

I don't know about the videos but the site has changed entirely and is completely different to what it used to be

I'd cancel if I were you
JamesW

Post by JamesW »

Well they said a while ago that they were going to revamp the site. I gather from what you're saying that they revamped it for the worse.

UK Babe Channels - <http://www.babechannels.co.uk>
Olbo

Post by Olbo »

Hi, I?m part of the team at Playboy that is working on this new website. As you have already seen, we no longer have XXX video content on the site. However, we are aware that a number of our subscribers are keenly interested in this element of our brand.

We are currently finalising an alternative website that will give all of our existing online subscribers access to the XXX content that you?ve come to enjoy. Unfortunately this site has hit a few technical issues and hasn?t launched in tandem with Playboy.co.uk as we had hoped. We are working very hard to get this site up asap. When it?s live we will be contacting all subscribers via email with the new URL. Usernames and passwords will remain the same.

We are very sorry for this delay in launch and apologise for the break in viewing. If you (or any other existing subs reading this) are still concerned about this problem please send us an email at webmaster@playboytv.co.uk and we'll give you 2 month's free access for your troubles.

Thanks