ANDREA SPINKS

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
algarve addick

ANDREA SPINKS

Post by algarve addick »

Whatever happened to......................?
rednose

Re: ANDREA SPINKS

Post by rednose »

Retired a few years ago
krystellie

Post by krystellie »

All the forums and sites about her seem to have recently been shut down too, some threatened with legal action. Strange.
jj

Post by jj »

Strange?

Not at all.
Likely she has a 'new' life, and wishes to erase her 'sordid'
past in order to placate the fusty relative/insecure lover/
ambitious agent, an all-too-frequent occurrence.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

Plenty of stills and vids all over the net if you search.
Diggler69

Post by Diggler69 »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nadia_the_Pixie_Nymph/

Oh boy shutting down AKanadia wasn't such a good move in a few weeks almost as many posts as they got in the last year, the majority negative!
Worth a look as they have a copy of the idiotic legally nonsensical letter that was used to threaten poor old Methos with, for the outrageous sum of ?175K in damages for copyright breach, loss of earnings, defamation etc

[Edited by moderator]
mrchapel

Post by mrchapel »

Correct me if I`m wrong but she doesn`t hold the rights to any material. I mean a photographer shoots for stills or movie and you sign a release. He owns the material. Best thing to do is to fuck them off.Its not the first time some pricks tried to bully money out of a photo.

Bukkake shots where you are with a few other guys...is fucking gay.

In fact, about pulling trains with a woman...you wanna have sex with other guys and mix your sperm with theirs...you're just using a woman as a conduit.

Fag..--Inside Clyde
Diggler69

Post by Diggler69 »

Interesting 2 years ago there was one forum with a few thousand members that had all her material on,then they recieved that farcical "legal threat" and closed.Today half a dozen forums with millions of members have all her material posted and as a belt and braces approach it was all released as torrents.
So the genius who concocted that letter not only made her more popular but succeded in making her material more available in a way that can't be stopped
A lot of people still reckon she didn't even know about the legal threats just the usual uptight new fella scenario
spider

Post by spider »

New fella ?

I thought she said she was gay?
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

No she most definitely was not gay when I shot her.

Andria Spinks

Great girl, sexy as hell and up for fun.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1