babestation

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tonymontana

babestation

Post by tonymontana »

camilla has fully nude pics on the site and Rochelle has a couple 2 . what a babe! didnt think shed get fully nude!!
Johnny+VB

Re: babestation

Post by Johnny+VB »

tonymontana wrote:

> camilla has fully nude pics on the site and Rochelle has a couple 2 . what a babe! didnt think shed get fully nude!!

Cool! You wanna swap pics?? I have pics from all 3 sites... You see i'm no longer a member there.

jtorder1@yahoo.co.uk
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

tonymontana wrote:

> camilla has fully nude pics on the site and Rochelle has a > couple 2 . What a babe! didnt think shed get fully nude!!

Sorry to ask you this but do you work for babestation etc? Cause there's no reply to this topic are an email !grin!
tonymontana

Post by tonymontana »

nah mate don't work for them am just a fan like most of a lot of the girls they have on their channels. which girls have u got pics of?
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Email me 4 details are or you Fishing to see who I am??? !grin! jtorder1@yahoo.co.uk

Up to you mate let me know the sets your after and I?ll swap you for your Camilla sets but the Rochelle sets I?d rather not look at cause Glossy/Bright pics are really UGLY!!!!

I think Babestation ETC needs to find a new photographer as this guy sucks sorry to say. After I finish my subscriptions I?ll not be joining any of their sites cause I don't see the point in wasting money on crap pics......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Stream Movies.....
bunnybg

Post by bunnybg »

Is this the Camilla now on Babecast? Used to be on Hotel Voyeur? If so then you can get some really good stuff at karupspc, she's there under the name of Nicki (her tattoo actually reads "Nicky").
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

I had a look http://www3.karupspc.com/45709276/models/gallery1.php & http://www3.karupspc.com/08690776/teens/gallery1.php are you sure mate? I never saw her either that are i need new glasses lol lol. Do you have a pic you can post??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Streamed Movies.....
Chilly

Post by Chilly »

Chilly

Post by Chilly »

Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Cheers guy's them pics are eye opening mmm