Ami capri

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chunks

Ami capri

Post by chunks »

does anyone have any info regarding this babe? she's new to sexstation and was wondering if she's done any b/g or g/g
NeilUK

Re: Ami capri

Post by NeilUK »

She may be new to Sex Station but she isn't new to the TV channels. she was Babestation for a good while then Babeworld, recently Hotel Voyeur.

And she hasn't done hardcore of any sort, Amy is a Glamour model and a wonderful one at that
http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
chunks

Post by chunks »

i realise she aint new to the tv channels, but she's new to sex station, cracking babe!!! she's got one of those dirty looks that u just wanna bang the hell out of
magoonigal

Post by magoonigal »

Two nice sets of pictures on Sexstation, snag is you have to join before you can see them.

Anyone know of any other sets elswhere please??

Mag.
telxxx

Post by telxxx »

i hav nude pics of her fingerin and stuff.but dont no hw 2 upload.any help and ill happily share
rogers

Post by rogers »

full b/g ang g/g on - see the top site.

Lewster

Post by Lewster »

She did do some hardcore B/G on uksweet i think it was, back in the day. It was before she got her implants. And she done some webcam work with dildos too for a while.
HornDawg

Post by HornDawg »

Anyone got any links to any harder stuff? I've had a google, but drawn a blank.

I read it for the articles.
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

You sure about the hardcore boy girl stuff? I heard she had only done the webcam thingys.