beautiful welsh blonde

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
gingerspunkycock

beautiful welsh blonde

Post by gingerspunkycock »

This is my first post - have lurked for ages - quality site!

Anyway last week or so a beautiful welsh bird with blonde hair was linked with her getting loads of facials and 'cleaning up' into her mouth afterwards, it was an excellent link. Does anyone have a link to that video (streaming?) and who was she and does she have a website??

Ta

isabel ice

Re: beautiful welsh blonde

Post by isabel ice »

I don't know if it's me without a picture or video to have a look at... there's a few hot Welshers around at the moment. HaHa, how big-headed would that be to asume someone means me? lol

Have a look at the GGG thread, because I posted a link to a bukkake-style facial a couple of days ago. Maybe then you can tell...
A-C

Post by A-C »

Alice In Blunderland wrote:

> Yes that was the one I was thinking of anyway, who are these
> hot Welshers then Isabel? I cannot think of anybody other than
> you at the moment, Amy Charles is the only other hot Welsh lady
> that I can think of and she was durng the nineties.

The lovely Lara Lee is Welsh.

http://www.lara-lee.com/gallery/index.shtml?1374679

isabel ice

Post by isabel ice »

Thanks for the compliment Alice... but I'll have to go along with A-C... Lara is a hot Welsh blonde... As for the others, well, I've been told there's some new Welsh performers recntly, but I didn't actually see them yet... I'm just presuming they're hot, coming from The Motherland, an all...!wink!
A-C

Post by A-C »

N/P ... I think she's cute, but it's not mandatory to agree. ;)

You mentioned going back to the nineties. Lorna Morgan is Welsh too, no? Different build to Lara, but definitely hot to me too.

isabel ice

Post by isabel ice »

Kirstin Halbourg's from my neck of the woods... though I doubt she's done any bukkake recently...

Tigra, (Hannah Coleman) is another Hot Welsher from a few years ago,

and I went to school with Ionie LuvCocks...