Climax 3 Gangbang Week

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Vanripden

Climax 3 Gangbang Week

Post by Vanripden »

Howdy all

With my interest in gangbangs I was pleased to see that the TV channel Climax 3 was having a gangbang themed week. I tried to order it but as I didn't have a phone line I discovered that I couldn't... shame!

I read the programme synopsis and it sounded pretty good, unfortunately I tend to find British gangbang scenes rather poor (with the exception of the brilliant Harmony). I wondered if anyone had seen the programmes and could let me know if it would be worth having my home phone line reinstalled for future use, or, as I secretly suspect, the programmes didn't live up to their billing.

Cheers

Vanripden
Jacques

Re: Climax 3 Gangbang Week

Post by Jacques »

Soft shite repeats from the Adult Channel with the occasional "wrong tape" shown to get you to subscribe but of course it's too late then.
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

Most of it is dreadful stuff, really. The Playboy group's lost all its "balls" in deciding its output. Contrast this with about 2 1/2 years ago when they showed full R18 g/g output. Some religious nut hears about it, complains to Ofcon and, since then it's got softer and softer. Keep your cash.
Vanripden

Post by Vanripden »

Thanks for the feedback... It seems that my hunch was, sadly, correct.