Ben Dover in Seymour butts style docu

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
icepenguin

Ben Dover in Seymour butts style docu

Post by icepenguin »

Hey people, Im guessing u saw Seymour Butts' reality show "Family Business" ......was a great show..now what i want to see is the same format but with Ben dover in the title role...with his production company...have Marino in it as well in a cousin steve type supporting role and just basically follow the guy around see him get in adventures and have a taste of a day in the life....the show would b hilarious and Ben and Marino r great natural entertainers who would appeal to mainstream audiences for those people that dont know them from the industry... Im gonna email the BBC with with an outline of the concept
Robches

Re: Ben Dover in Seymour butts style docu

Post by Robches »

It might be a good idea to discuss this with Ben first!
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Needs more Louise Muirhead
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Marino

Post by Marino »

My life outside production, can go right off the scale, it would certainly raise a few eyebrows, and of course the t.v laywers would be tearing their hair out with what could be heard.

As for more louise muirhead, well if the cameras were in my old flat when I lived with rebekah jordan and louise, what a fucking wonderful time that was, my cock was stiff for almost six months, I lost about two stone in weight and looked like I was dying, but it was more than worth the sacrafice, to have so much fun, with two babes for so long.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

You lucky lucky b'stard Marino. Loves his job and look who he lived with for six months!!!! The green eyed monster is no where near here (he said lying through his teeth)

We should see more of Louise though.
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
A-C

Post by A-C »

Didn't some camera crew follow Ben Dover around for a day (maybe, a few days) on one of his shoots for a longish segment on some Channel 4 or 5 maybe show? I seem to remember an arsey female presenter who was intent on taking the piss out of him, but he took it in good part as usual, I thought.