Amateur Models and How to make Contact

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sparky

Amateur Models and How to make Contact

Post by sparky »

Firstly fellow forumites in your experience are there significant numbers of amateur models around?
I'm thinking of girls who probably don't want to feature in magazines or films for public release but who enjoy being in front of a camera / camcorder while earning some spending money and hence are more affordable to the amateur photographer.

If the answer is yes how have you found these models?

Several years ago Matchmaker always contained a few and I booked a couple of shoots but nothing in a recent sample.
I'm also a member of several Yahoo groups. Of these only British-Naked-Models seems active but focused on professional models. Can anyone suggest other active groups?

All constructive advice and comments appreciated.
delta1945

Re: Amateur Models and How to make Contact

Post by delta1945 »

The group is not focused only on professional models, but amateurs as well. Unfortunately, as you have noticed, not many amateurs are willing to come forward, due to the fact that they cannot relay on the promise of the so called "amateur" photographers not to sell/publish photos and videos.
Despite all my efforts in sending out loads of invites to many would be models, many are put off by the subsequent spamming/pestering by a category of people that I can only categorised as "sad and pathetic".
I will gladly consider any suggestions that will increase the number of amateur models in the group.
James

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BritishAdultModels/
sparky

Re: Amateur Models and How to make Contact

Post by sparky »

Thanks for your comments.
You confirm my suspicions that a small minority mess things up for the genuine majority, just like so many areas of life.