a question...

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ecucamman

Re: a question...

Post by ecucamman »

Claire,

I personally wouldn't use terms, but would state explicitly what you're comfortable doing as different people understand this sort of term differently

Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Personally yes, i would see that as continental but i wouldnt advertise yourself as doing continental until you're completely comfortable with it as some photographers may expect a full on show!

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Why not go all the way Claire and do b/g then i will book you for a shoot and just insert an inch!love!

planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

photo-taker wrote:

> Only Joking , though if there is a male with a 25mm willy he
> may have a job ...
> Mind you he has to a long tongue to balance up the fun....?

Nature is a great equaliser, any way i was only thinking of 25mm at a time i dont want to scare young Claire like that Marino and Pascal and Ben Dover would by waving their manhoods in front of this young innocent girl!love!

lucyloux

Post by lucyloux »

very naughty graham, tut tut!!!
take ur time in this industry honey... I totally agree with Ecuamman, sod terminology be very clear with any one that books you. Wether its through an agent or yourself that takes the call.....
Ave been on shoots myself where girls ave been booked for things they totally would not do! (like only do g/g & r expected to do d/p on the day). this totally annoys everyone involved, & wastes perfomers & directors time!!!!!
Only do wha ya wanna & do not let anyone convince ya otherwise! people wanted me to do Anal for years (na naa na na naaa) but my ass is still mine!!!LOL...
I wish you all the best honey with every sucess.. keep ya head & ya feet on the ground! there are a lotta lovely people in this industry but a lotta sharks as well
loadsa hugz & jam lucyloux
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

lucyloux wrote:

> very naughty graham, tut tut!!!
> take ur time in this industry honey... I totally agree with
> Ecuamman, sod terminology be very clear with any one that books
> you. Wether its through an agent or yourself that takes the
> call.....
> Ave been on shoots myself where girls ave been booked for
> things they totally would not do! (like only do g/g & r
> expected to do d/p on the day). this totally annoys everyone
> involved, & wastes perfomers & directors time!!!!!
> Only do wha ya wanna & do not let anyone convince ya otherwise!
> people wanted me to do Anal for years (na naa na na naaa) but

Is this message for me Lucy im Graham honey or for Claire, im only a beginner i can remember man on de moon baby!love!

Terry_S

Post by Terry_S »

As long as you made the 'one inch rule' clear to the people hiring you then I can't see how it would be a problem. However, if I booked a model for continental and didn't find out about the 1" rule until she had a dildo in her hand, I'd probably be pissed off.
http://terrysperm.com