Squirting enquiry

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
european

Re: Squirting enquiry

Post by european »

In my opinion, there is certainly a market. Either solo or collectively. I have many such videos and shorts. Passionthemodel, please e-mail me if you have any videos or photos you wish to sell directly.
mart

Post by mart »

Read this article, and note the BBFC response at the end.

Mart

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

passion , sounds tasty, cant seem to get your website to work, is there any links to photo's of you please?
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Wow!! lovely thanks passion, look forward to seeing your website now!! yum yum ;-)
Rude Boy

Post by Rude Boy »

If you can do this then I'll book you and I'm sure everyone else will too! I've always wanted to shoot a genuine "Squirter!"
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

Some so called squirt movies have so much liquid it could be nothing else but piss ... If you want to see a squirt marathon by a girl called Eva, check out Shanes Slumber Party # 8

There are so many fake squirting movies though, like the whole series Squirting Illustrated ... it's not possible all the girls in these could squirt, but they do in every scene of every volume.