kelly hearne

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
riddler

kelly hearne

Post by riddler »

Anyone got links or information about kelly. always one of my favs, take it she no longer works in the business.

thanks in advance.
Gentleman

Re: kelly hearne

Post by Gentleman »

Afraid i cant help, but just replied to say she is also one of my favs and im always looking for her stuff if your intrested in trading dvds of hers drop me a line.
Genie

Post by Genie »

Can't help either.

I am curious to know...did she ever do fisting in any films? She did in photoset once, but I've checked her filmography, and unfortunately seems she didn't. Nice if there was any information to the contrary...
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi All,I have tape which I have not watched in years(it,s not listed here)that has Kelly & another girl (again not listed here),they are to begin with prancing around naked in a field amongst the haybales ect.Kelly has to be at least 8 months pregnant.Then later indoors-my memory abit hazy here they are using vibraters on each other and then a bit of light fisting Kelly on the other girl to the knuckles if I recall right.
Genie

Post by Genie »

Interesting, but that's Kelly fisting the other girl, if I read it right?

Thanks anyway.
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

You do read it right.I,ll dig the tape out and watch it again.I will let you know the score on Tuesday/Wednesday night(if I find it).

mark cremona

Post by mark cremona »

I did a scene with Kelly in Spain around 98 or 99 it was in Spain, Javea I think, Paul Diamond was the Director and it was for that Norwegian bint with the really big Jobblers...now what was her name...err..wait...Tanya Hansen, that was it, yeah, it was a good shoot and Kelly was a lovely girl, Im sure that movie is still around and you can probably buy it from Tanya's website, cant remember the name though. Hope that helps a bit.

babestationx.tv
babestationxtremeblog.com
latexotica.com
rrankin

Post by rrankin »

I loved Kelly when she was around, especially when she talked dirty when fucking.

I seem to remember her being on some early Ch4 documentary about amateur photographers going to the Algarve with a bunch of models to take some naughty pics?

I was disappointed when I bought the DVD of Ben Dover's Fresh Cheeks, and the scene on the box cover wasn't on the DVD. See the reviewers comment . This issue has been discussed on the forum in the past, and I don't think it has ever been fixed.
pol

Post by pol »

i know she's in a couple of DBM movieswith fisting in the scenes, but not if she is directly involved in the actual fisting.(debora's castle,faust regel)
incidentally, those DBM movies were the first place i had seen hayley russel and donna warner in action.never knew british glamour girls did things like that!!
Genie

Post by Genie »

> i know she's in a couple of DBM movieswith fisting in the scenes, but not if she is directly involved in the actual fisting.(debora's castle,faust regel)

:( (sob)

If only they had some outtakes...it's like the best Vivienne Perello fisting scene was only preserved on photo, but not on film....(there was one in a film, but quite dark...the one in the photo was brightly lit, and an outtake from one of her films...in the film itself she was shown fisting the other girl, but not taking it herself. Why on earth...? :( ).

>incidentally, those DBM movies were the first place i had seen hayley russel and donna warner in action.never knew british glamour girls did things like that!!

Yes...it's pretty shocking isn't it! The double fisting is interesting, but the anal fisting I worry for her health...