?100 bet that one girl will let me down tomorrow

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Emma

Re: ?100 bet that one girl will let me down tomorrow

Post by Emma »

lol i did have a shoot booked a few days ago but the others cancelled lol ok im always getting my shoots canceled latly maybe i should bet on my next one getting cancelled
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Tomsk,

If they are so unrealiable, why bother booking them?

Harry

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Tomsk,

Sounds a good reason to me, better keep ya fingers crossed and hope for the best - or see if Ladbroke's will take u up on the bet..

Now curious as to who've you have booked - don't post it here though as that would not be fair.

And you feeling happier now than at the beginning of the week?

Harry

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

yes im curoius to know who u booked too !
faye xxx
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Hey Faye,

You also feeling better now?

Saw your posting of B-S-N recently, just need to get a camcorder and a tripod now as I'd love to make a tape with you for my own personal collection ;-)

Harry

fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

yo
yes im feeling fine now !trying to catch up on all the sex i missed out on !!!!!
faye xxx
www.fayeandsandie.com