The remarkable Heather Chittenden

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Alex

The remarkable Heather Chittenden

Post by Alex »

Can I just add my thoughts on her Chittendeness. Surely no other model (except perhaps Auntie Jayne..)has been as gorgeous for so long as Heather. Started in the mid-80's I believe doing dominatrix mags, moved onto Razzle and the rest of the top shelf publications, did a few softcore videos, Mandy Mountjoy and I think wound up her career back in the cruella dominatrix films looking as hot as ever before hanging up her gloves. Incredibly gorgeous and a very sexy personality.

Heather, we salute you.
wilkie41

Re: The remarkable Heather Chittenden

Post by wilkie41 »

What about her mate wendy cooper...wish she was still about as well...did omar fuck them?
stuart wilkinson
Alex

Post by Alex »

I think Heather was a bit before Omars time. Did a few hardcore photos in the 80's (with a couple of blokes who'd been beaten with the ugly stick before falling down the ugly stairs) which seemed to put her off hardcore for life, at least until Mandy Mountjoy. Seemed to do quite a lot of dominatrix shoots.
sandie

Post by sandie »

mmmmmmmmmmmmm. heather!!!! i have a loverly pic of her in my living room with me n fay.

we all thought she rather looked like fayes mum - well sexy older sister.

i have fond memorys of chasing heather under a meditorainian table a while back.

great girl tho.

http://www.lovesandie.com/
steve56

Post by steve56 »

i like to meet fayes mum,lol.