My New Hardcore Site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jennifer Martin

My New Hardcore Site

Post by Jennifer Martin »

is still under construction but wanted to know what you guys thought of it so far and are we missing anything that you feel would make it more interesting to join.

Thanks to Cornish Chris for all his help and to all the guys i have worked with so far that have allowed me to use the content and one last thankyou to Pascal for making the job fun

Jennifer Martin
MensWorldMayfair

Re: My New Hardcore Site

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

I'm socked and disgusted.
Rude Boy

Post by Rude Boy »

Jennifer,

I tried to check it out but for some reason nothing would come up on the screen, I just thought you should know but don't panic unduly as it might just be a problem at my end. Is it the same as the site you already sent me a link to?

Best wishes,

Paul
Jennifer Martin

Hi Paul

its the same as the one you have seen, i have checked it and it seems to be working fine this end, any news on dates yet?

Jennifer X
luvitluvitluvit

Post by luvitluvitluvit »

Jennifer,

I think the site is great, but what about some anal on there?

cheers, keep up the good work!
Jennifer Martin

Was that David at Mensworld??? if so next time I see you I will let you give my bum a good spanking to punish me for my rudness lol ;P

x
Rude Boy

Post by Rude Boy »

Jennifer,

It's odd because I've checked it out several times in the past few weeks but can't get it today but it must be a quirk this end. I'll e-mail you later!

Best wishes,

Paul
MensWorldMayfair

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

Hi Jennifer. Yes, it was me. I've got a nice piccie of you in those shorts from Portugal. I'll email it up from the office tomorrow.

Spank you? Well, if it'll keep you happy, I'll force myself to.

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I was supervising Old Man Colby shooting Jo Guest and Abigail Toyne having a pillow fight!
David Johnson

Post by David Johnson »

Hi Jennifer
Isnt it hot enough without these comments of giving you a good spanking! I'm off for a cold shower.
Nice site by the way with good quality pics.
Good Luck
David

Jennifer Martin

If I lived nearer I would of come and scrubbed your back lol, Thanks for the kind coments and I look forward to seeing you again soon hopefully.

Jennifer x