Now on site!!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
britishadultvideos.com

Now on site!!

Post by britishadultvideos.com »

hi all,

New titles now on site and ready to buy!!

they are:

British Bukkake Babes

British Roses (double pack collectors edition) ?30

Union Jaxx

Anna's mates (Anna Span)

Filthy Fuckers 2

As you all probably know they are all originals and boxed and come sealed direct to your door!!

everything on the site is priced at ?20 (apart from double packs)

come and check us out!!

Keeping it British!!
jj

Re: Now on site!!

Post by jj »

Tried to order tonight, but I had the same problem with your site and Nochex as I did with spsvideos a few days ago. You can apparently only order 1 disc at a time, and even when you do try that, the page freezes after you hit the 'Confirm' button, after signing-in. Anyone else had this, or am I just uniquely privileged?
I don't have this problem with other Nochex transactions, so you'd better have a word with them, as you may be losing other business........
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
britishadultvideos.com

Re: Now on site!!

Post by britishadultvideos.com »

hi jj,

I must say, hand on heart that this is the first time i have heard of any problems with NOCHEX and have received orders last night with no problems....

I'll have a word with NOCHEX and see if they can shed any light on this and maybe tell me why you have a problem mate....

i can also send you a payment link which would have a box where you put the ammount and what you want manually entered,

I'll send you an email with it for future purchases....

many regards

jay....

Keeping it British!!