simplythebest ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tdktv180

simplythebest ?

Post by tdktv180 »

anyone ever used these if so how good and how reliable are they and do they post from within the uk as they say. cheers

Cjm

Re: simplythebest ?

Post by Cjm »

I have used them a few times. Delivery took about 2-3 weeks if I remember. They always reply to your emails though it can take a day or two. I think they post from within the Uk but I'm not sure seeing as how long the dvds took to arrive. They are reliable though you'll just have to wait a few weeks.

http://www.americanpiemovies.4t.com
philk

Post by philk »

See

for the reviews submitted to this site.

tdktv180

Post by tdktv180 »

cheers philk
tom30london

Post by tom30london »

Ordered 4 DVDs from them in early December last year ; arrived within 10 days, DVDs and boxes/covers separaetly. All around, good service.
Tom
wheeley

Post by wheeley »

Have used them for a few years now, any prob and it is sorted out without question, delivery from 3 days at their best, up to 21 days if out of stock, any prob with order and they get in touch.
colin

Post by colin »

have used them several times, never any problem.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Loki

Post by Loki »

The only worry I have is that the DVD's are NOT shipped from the UK - atleast the last one I got wasn't.
This is fine if you're ordering hardcore, but a bit dodgy of the films you order are 'dodgy' too - e.g. S&M

colin

Post by colin »

i have ordered cp dvds that were shipped from abroad with no problem.
i even got a max hardcore dvd called "fists of fury" with Rebekah Jordan in from usa with no problem. this dvd had fisting,watersports,forced deepthroat, hard anal in it.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Loki

Post by Loki »

Yes - they get through. My only concern is what happens to you if customs get them, 'Forced deep throat' is not going to go down well, and I note STB sell some forced sex DVD's - beware of these being intercepted from abroad - you could find your front door being kicked down