Omars new vieo based site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
zedlexx

Re: Omars new vieo based site

Post by zedlexx »

Just to comment on the points you made.

a) I would go for download every time as streaming can be a pain even with broadband, especially if the site is busy.
b) Yep go for both the more choices the better.
c) One again I would go broadband especially if you are talking about very large files.
d) How to choose which to go on first, oh boy what a choice you sure we can't have them all ;)

A good preview section can make a lot of difference between joining or not so better the previews the better chance of people joining.
A one day sample membership is also good as it give you a chance to see that the content is as good as the preview, which is not always the case.
Choose a video format that will play in mediaplayer and not the dreaded Real player.

Good luck with the new site I will have to check it out when it is up and running.

I am an adult so don't want to be told what I can't watch.
Forcep

Post by Forcep »

I say go for the Jim slip format ! - I joined Omar BUT left as the content didnt add up to frontpages !

God work though !
Marie-Louise

Post by Marie-Louise »

Good Luck with ur new site omar cant wait to see the video i did with u ur fantastic
Happy New Year
love&kisses Marie-Louisexxx
www.melonsxxx.com

you only got one life so live it & be happy!!
im like marmite you either love me or you hate me lols

Love 'n' Kisses Marie-Louisexxxx (36gg boobies)
zedlexx

Post by zedlexx »

Are you talking about a whole video a week or just a part of the video?
If it is only a part of a video then 24.95 is a bit steap but not to bad for the whole thing but two would be better as I am not sure I would sign up for just the one. A lot will depend on how many you are going to start with before the updates.You will still be at the more expensive end of the market so will need to make sure the content is up to the price as you need to keep members. I know of too many sites that after you sign up you cancel after the first month. What you must not forget is would it be cheaper for people to just go and buy the videos than join the site.
I still hope it works out for you.

zedlexx

Post by zedlexx »

Sounds good especially with the addition of the One Eyed Jack videos.
I think I will give it a try. When do you think it will all be up and running?
videokim

Post by videokim »

Hi Guys

The prices are very fair & with Omar & Terry on board it's got to be a winner.

Kim xxx

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail