attn: Alex

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
woodgnome

attn: Alex

Post by woodgnome »

as debbie corrigan never has done and in all likelihood never will do h/c, your post has been moved to the o/t forum.
Alex

Re: attn: Alex

Post by Alex »

That's odd, because I've got about 30 pictures of her with a stiff 10" cock up her arse.
paul m

Post by paul m »

there are hc debbie pics in debbiecorrigan yahoo group.

paul
Alex

Post by Alex »

Only if you consider a cock rammed 7" into her mouth to be simulated.
Pk One

Post by Pk One »

Where in the group? Cos i've just buzzed thru it and i can't see them,which is very strange cos i can normally sniff good smut at a 100 paces!

golostruda

Post by golostruda »

Just to define here "simulated" means posed. It doesn't matter if some girl has six cocks in her - if those people run in from the side of the room and stick their cocks in her for the 1/6th of a second it takes to take the photo, then run off away again (perhaps to the corner shop for some Bacon Fries and a six-pack of Cherry Tango) it ain't hardcore. Even if genuine fucking took place (and it didn't), unless it was filmed on a moving camera and released as such said lady remains O/T (pictures ain't movies). The world pre-1995 is full of simulated hardcore (Jo Guest, for example, did shedloads of cock-in-a-box photo shoots in her early days) - unless that cock is moving in and out, no fucking is taking place. It's like taking a photo of yourself striking a match in front of the Statue of Liberty. The Statue isn't actually on fire.