adult channel tv listings

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mark2

adult channel tv listings

Post by mark2 »

does anybody know where to find adult channel tv listings for the entire mounth.
Frank

Re: adult channel tv listings

Post by Frank »

Buy one of the satellite TV monthly listings mag in your newsagent. One of them, I cannot remember which one, has TAC and Playboy TV
nosey

Post by nosey »

I would have thought it was obvious that mark2 should have tried his local WHSmith's first before posting his query!!!
vila

Post by vila »

. . . and probably got exactly the same result that I did - absolutely zilch! So, to repeat Mark2's query, does anyone know which mag?

crofter

Post by crofter »

I think there are two monthly mags to choose from, Satellite Times or Satellite TV Europe, they should both give listings of The Adult Channel and Television X.
crofter
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
nosey

Post by nosey »

I think the second one is the one mark2 should look into.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

The website for Satellite TV magazine guide is: November issue Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan on the front cover. priced ?2.99

To see Adult Channel listing for the day try:
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Or on our websites

click "what's on" and then "click here for full listings" for detailed run down for tonight

and click "schedule" from the menu on the right.

for Spice and click "schedule" from top menu
Frank

Post by Frank »

Yes, Satellite TV Europe does give the fuull months listings, or at least did a couple of months ago.

Dont confuse it with What Satellite TV Digital which does not.