BGAFD Dinner Party

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
FilthyShaz

BGAFD Dinner Party

Post by FilthyShaz »

A big thanx 2 Wendy for inviting me as usual i had far 2 much fun with every1..people were worried that Jenni Loveitt & i would clash but oh how wrong they could b as we got on great. The dirty Faye Rampton was a bit sore after....well ask Faye that story lol!!!

We had a lovely italian meal were jenni & i flashed a few men, then headed 2 a bar for more drinks were we got rather frisky with a few men & woman lol a big thanx 2 1 of the guys gf for getting her tits out for the girls oh yeah game bird as Faye would say lol!!

Faye & i attacked Wendys hubby ohhh yeah we managed 2 get a good grope & wow a great snog that of course Wendy approved lol!! but i hav 2 say that the Ms Jenni Loveitt got the best & longest snog, u go girl!!

Then Faye, Jenni & myself headed back 2 Sandies posh house for a little party & well thats no-ones business what went on there lol

Thanx everyone for a great nite out & im looking forward 2 the next one...

Take Very Good Care
Lots Of Love FilthyShaz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sandie

Re: BGAFD Dinner Party

Post by sandie »

murphy misses u shaz

http://www.lovesandie.com/
Matt63

Post by Matt63 »

Thanks to Wendy, Shaz, Faye and Jenni for a great night. Am still recovering.

I think that the pub's regulars will not forget the night for a long long time - and some of their girlfriend's were definitely not amused!

Thanks too to James, Wendy's husband, for being a wonderful host.

Thanks again.

Matt
Rock Charogne

Post by Rock Charogne »

Hear hear - damn South West trains and the early departure of their last train!!!

Rock

<http://rockcharogne.com>
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Was this a "Private" do, as i haven't seen this one mentioned before. If it was , then it can't really be called a BGAFD dinner/party whatever.

In the tradition of the board as far as i can see it BGAFD parties have been open doors (tickets of course), thrown by the hostess with the mostest Wendy.

Kryten.
FilthyShaz

Post by FilthyShaz »

oh sandie give murphy a big hug from me, hes a wee cutie & certainly enjoyed my prawn sandwich lol
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

Wasn't this the prize in the raffle held at the last BGAFD party?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I had a great night too but most of all I'm glad the guys enjoyed their raffle prize!!

Incidentally Kryten don't you trust me? The dinner was a raffle prize at the last BGAFD Event which raised ?225 for charity.

Wendy XXX
steve56

Post by steve56 »

well i bet not much food got eaten that night,lol.
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Ah, that prize and party, gotcha !!!!!!

Sincere apologies, and just damm jealous ya know...

Kryten.