Melanie Bishop

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
amateur man

Melanie Bishop

Post by amateur man »

Hi
Anyone got any vids or pics of this lovely woman.
happy to trade or buy
Hornetbloke

Re: Melanie Bishop

Post by Hornetbloke »

Here's some pics, if you'd done a search of the archive forum then you'd have found them. Enjoy!!!

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength
davewells

Post by davewells »

Try Your Choice.
Melanie

Post by Melanie »

Hi,
This is actually Melanie here, God I wish I could get a hold of my films too, I always get promised a copy by the producers but never do, however, a few kind guys on here have sent me footage in the past, be it poor copies, but, if you have any luck I would love to get a hold of more.
My best stuff was shot in Italy for a company called Altoamaranto, but its only distributed in Italy, I did triple penetration and gang bangs etc, well shot and lit but I need to go over again and try and get copies. I did about 3 scenes a day for a week, so there is loads out there. That was 3 years ago. I have not done much work since, living in Northern Ireland and having a break but am moving back too Shakspears part of the country soon and hope to start working again, if anybody wants to hire me hint hint!!
Any way nice to know I have a very small fan base still.
Take it easy guys
Mel

modfather

Post by modfather »

Hi mel ive got film of you getting a seeing to at loch ness lying around somewhere if your interested
woodgnome

Re: I got some exclusive....

Post by woodgnome »

don't push it. you're not exactly the innocent when it comes to spamming this forum.