Natasha Vale hardcore

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pianaman

Natasha Vale hardcore

Post by Pianaman »

Been looking at Robb's celeb site - anyone know where I can find the rest of this set with Natasha in. Looks great but blowmonkeys.com seems to be an ex-website.

The only other hardcore set of Natasha I've seen is that superb one with Nadia by Viv Thomas (amongst his best work). Is there anymore out there?
angus young

Re: Natasha Vale hardcore

Post by angus young »

It's not strictly speaking hardcore but I've just bought a DVD from the latest Fiona Cooper catalogue in which the lovely Natasha takes great delight in inserting a variety of dildos. I'd strongly recommend this to any Natasha fan.
It's DVD 172 and Natasha is billed as Lena.
Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
Whitlog

Post by Whitlog »

hi heres a trick i found.
you cant find ther rest of the pics to this set so just go tho the pic and at the end of the url theres a number next to her nam

/natasha_vale123003 just change the last number 3 to 4 or what ever and it brings other pics up
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Sorry but I'm afraid all that does is bring up the other handful of pics on that page from Robb's site, that is not the whole set this pic is taken from. Unfortunately the original blowmonkey's site does not seem to exist (at least I can't find it following that url or in a search) but I suspect there is a site with them somewhere.

I'd just love to see more of the lovely Natasha getting raunchier.
vila

Post by vila »

Have you tried the several Yahoo groups dedicated to her?