Wendy

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
johnny

Wendy

Post by johnny »

Do anyone know where I can buy Wendy Taylor films from?

Cheers
Lizard

Re: Wendy

Post by Lizard »

Er, .....why not try here...

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
Ace

Post by Ace »

I am VERY reliable informed that Ms Taylors work will be released on DVD in the very near future. Seems a slight hiccup has caused a delay in what promises to be EXCELLENT value for money.
I have my order waiting..........but you all probably know that.
The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
johnny

Post by johnny »

I tried http://www.wendyswonderland.com/myvids.htm, the links seens to be dead and nothing on VidShop
Darkow Hotmale

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

Maybe the delectable Ms Taylor would care to enlighten us about the rumoured DVD output. You're right Ace, she's one lady whose work should be on DVD with all the extras and stuff.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I discovered to my cost (well more to my business partner's really) that the return from UK Sex Shops and online shops on DVDs/Videos for producers is about 15%. (Wonderful eh and worth remembering when you part with your hard earned cash). Hence the delay in seeing my DVDs/Videos for sale.

Because of the laws in this country I can't sell them myself (I may be many things but a licensed sex shop I'm not!) but I have done a rights deal with a friend in the States.

Within the next few days the sales website will go live and you'll be able to purchase Wendy's Stud Hunt, The Perfect Arrangement, The Great British Orgy 1 and The Great British Orgy 2 from a relaible offshore supplier. Rest assured you'll be the first to know when it's up and running.

Kisses,

Wendy XXX
colin

Post by colin »

that's great news Wendy. look forward to it.johnny wrote:

> Do anyone know where I can buy Wendy Taylor films from?
>
> Cheers
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)