Apologises to BLUE ROSE Productions

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Carl Pulley

Apologises to BLUE ROSE Productions

Post by Carl Pulley »

Really sorry but had a really hectic day trying to get to your shoot in basingstoke(I type this out at 2.21p.m) i only just walked through the door at 2.02 p.m.

I was on time but things went bad as soon as i went on the M25 from the M40 link,the traffic was a stand still and there was a RTA(road traffic accident)but i was in a quene for nearly 1 hour 15 minutes and that was just getting to Jct 14(where the accident happened)so i gave up in the end and turned car round and went home(i hope you got my voice message on your mobile).(all i can say it must off been a big accident for all lanes to be standing still).
Now before you ask(or anyone else asks)no i couldn't use the change link at Oxford for the A34 which heads all the way to Winchester(it actually gets near Basingstoke)There was a bump on that road which is why i made the decision to carry on M40 and catch the M3 that way from M25(it just wasn't my day,Anyone who used the A34 route from Oxford will known i am on about,once a accident happens on that dual carrageway there tend to shut road down).I am knackered and i haven't even had a bead of hot sweaty sex.(to make matters worse the M6 coming home had very heavy traffic from m42 link to M6)

Why is it this always happens to me when i have to go to near or to London or drive around London orbital to get to a desination shoot.(oh well at least i didn't lose too much expenses pratting about on the freeway/motorway)

Christ listen to me moaning about the M25,or M6(that's nothing compared to L.A freeways,make the motorway in this country a walk in the park) .

Hopefully We will meet for a shoot on a later date,i will contact Natasha later on today to talk to her(i have to talk to her as i got some contacts for her which she may be interested in).

But saying that Simone Claire(you mad sex bitch)thank you for text message and it was so great to hear from you.(hope everything is sorted for you and about bloody time you moved back to Nottingham,i got more chance now of seeing you,mind you you was living in a really nice area in London.)By the way If you ever working around my area again please let me know just a shame you was in Birmingham today for a job(half the Day) and i had to go to Basingstoke but don't worry we will catch on gossip.(i really hope you win that US contract for a certain Production Company)