Bluebird WebSite

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hiwatt

Re: Bluebird WebSite

Post by hiwatt »

Excellent. So the point stays unanswered even at $30. You are buying 'blind' access to a whole past library. And - no argument about this one - future productions which might be anything [even within a narrow genre if it is that sort of site]. The producer dictates the content and sells 'doorway' access. BB sells pay per watch, just like any other shop. How many bricks and mortar video shops work on a monthly subscription basis ? None, because the business model is irrational. So, come off the fence: is the objection to pay per view or to price ? If the former, it is plainly irrational. If the latter, a matter purely of personal subjective opinion. So - the 3 contributors to this sub-thread: you watched any content yet ?
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

I'll happily pay $30 for a months access to content I'm interested in. And I have done so. Future updates could be good could be bad, but then they could be good or bad for BB too.

So it's cost me $30 for the entire back catalogue (using UK Pussy Talk as an example: 436 hours of video and 423000 images) or 3 BB downloads or 0.5 DVD's of BB content already available on DVD (which would cost circa. $25 in downloads from BB).

Which business model has more bang per buck for the consumer, I was never very good at maths.

And no I haven't bought any BB content - I don't know the file size, resolution or runtime, your preview isn't even representative of the quality or codec. I'm buying blind, why would I buy blind? Also there seems to be problems in purchasing and also your T&C's are not to my liking.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

The words 'hit', 'nail', 'and 'head' spring to mind .......

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Remarkable. Every technical point raised has been answered courteously. The contributors have been thanked for their comments. The proposition that there is 'psychological pressurising' is heading into into fantasy threads. So, now here's a style challenge guys. Prove to the Forum readers that you are not just 'angry old men' who are negative about everything for its own sake. Find a positive statement to make to balance each negative statement made.
As tp pricing once again, just explain to all of us how - having paid $30 for January on 1.1.8, you know specifically (any pre-production info apart) what the producer is going to post on its website IN THE FUTURE ?
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

RodFarver. Have you emailed technical support ? Yours is to date the only reported failed transaction out of 26,731
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

And no I haven't bought any BB content -

Q1. I don't know the file size, resolution
A1. ANOTHER CONTRIBUTOR HAS ALREADY POSTED THIS INFORMATION.
Q2. or runtime,
A2. BB HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THIS ISSUE AND THAT INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED WITH EACH SCENE AND FILM IN THE NEXT SITE UPDATE.
Q3. your preview isn't even representative of the quality
A3. THAT IS TRUE OF EVERY PREVIEW ON EVERY WEBSITE WE CAN ALL THINK OF: KG, NAUGHTY AMERICA, PRIVATE ETC. DOES THIS FACT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF YOUR POINT?
Q4. or codec.
A4. THERE ARE NO CODECS. THIS INFORMATION HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.
Q5. Also there seems to be problems in purchasing
A5. ONLY HAD 1 FAILED PURCHASE REPORT TO DATE IN OVER 20,000 TRANSACTIONS, AS POSTED ON THIS THREAD
Q6. and also your T&C's are not to my liking
A6. SHOW US A SITE THAT YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO AND TELL US WHAT DIFFERENCES THERE ARE BETWEEN THEIR TOC'S AND BB'S SO THAT THE FORUM READERS CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT PROPERLY PLEASE.